Date posted: 25th July 2023
Purpose of the Position
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Commercial Operations Executive, reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Manager.
We are a growing company with an expanding team, and we are currently seeking a highly motivated, organised, and detail-oriented individual to provide essential administrative support. This role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work both autonomously and within a small team in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include scheduling meetings, preparing presentations, and ensuring seamless operations. Join us and be a part of our dynamic team as we strive for productivity and efficiency in our thriving company.
The individual will support the Commercial Operations team in order to achieve our business objectives. Their responsibilities will include tender submissions, partner interactions, supply chain activity, data management activity and admin support.
- Enhance productivity and efficiency within the Commercial Operations department through dedicated administrative assistance, optimising workflow and processes.
- Support the preparation and submission of product tenders.
- Owning and managing the pricing management system.
- Supply chain data entry, scheduling purchase orders for delivery, managing temperature excursions, raising complaints and deviations.
- Working directly with partners to ensure timely and efficient delivery of products and services.
- Managing communication with customers, wholesalers, vendors, logistics and customs partners, and internal stakeholders to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Management of the shipping documents, invoices, and certificates associated with import and export orders and ensuring that goods moving in and out of the business meet the required standards before booking in or shipping out to customers.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of purchase orders, shipping documents, invoices and effective archiving.
- Streamlining team operations by offering comprehensive administrative support, encompassing efficient scheduling of meetings and adept preparation of presentations.
- Preparing of proposals, quotations, contracts, and other business documents.
Your Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- 3+ years of previous relevant experience.
- Extensive MS office skills, in particular using Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Ability to develop and implement administrative systems and procedures.
- Effective at building relationships and working collaboratively across different functions.
- An enthusiastic self-starter, able to take initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Applications will close on Monday 14th August.